Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5 Elements of Composition in Photography






I Came across a great article on digital photography today written by Darrin Rowse. Now you ask..What does this have to do with this marketing program, well a whole lot. When you start making those large commissions and see your business grow {A} You will have more money to devote to your hobby what ever that may be, I am into photography, {B} Your time will be all yours to do what you want when you want so watch the video and come and join me and start Building a Business While Having a Life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain...START TODAY and START TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE !!!!
 

Click Here:  
http://mylink4u.info/1d9829
  
5 Elements of Composition in Photography
Good Composition is a key element of good photographs yet is something that is hard to define.
Instead of looking at composition as a set of ‘rules’ to follow – I view it as a set of ingredients that can be taken out of the pantry at any point and used to make a great ‘meal’ (photograph). Alternatively I’ve often described it as a set of ‘tools’ that can be taken out of one’s compositional tool belt at any given time in the construction of a great image.
The key is to remember that in the same way as a chef rarely uses all the ingredients at their disposal in any dish – that a photographer rarely uses all of the ingredients of composition in the making of an image.
Today I’d like to look at five of the ingredients (or tools, or elements) of composition that I draw on in my photography. They’re not ‘rules’ – just things that I consider when setting up a shot.


Read more: http://digital-photography-school.com/5-elements-of-composition-in-photography#ixzz1xgAqp1lo

No comments: